Security as a Service Solution
IT Departments are facing three critical issues when it comes to protecting the data and environment.
- First, the value of data is not often realized until it is not available.
- Second, that most environments have to interact with the Internet and outside networks which causes risks.
- Third, users who touch the data are doing so on a growing diversity of devices across multiple locations.
While the three issues help create more efficient business processes and provide employees with flexibility, sensitive data is becoming far more vulnerable. The only way to resolve the dichotomy of data sharing is to put a security service in place that meets today’s compliance standards.
Therefore, IT Departments must provide a comprehensive security solution to protect their business from malicious attacks and breaches. Security is no longer a nice to have, and layers of projection must be put in place to protect our valued clients. At DSM, we focus on securing your business and the data that runs it.
The Benefits of Security as a Service
DSM SECaaS protects the business and the data you depend upon by providing security analytics and visibility of vulnerabilities. DSM delivers a shield of protection against threats while providing prediction, prevention and detection.
Peace of Mind
Our security experts monitor the environment to provide peace of mind that your business is protected.
At DSM Compliance is part of our genetics. DSM has established requirements ofour Data Centers to ensure we meet industry standards, we are SOC and HIPAA certified. We take great care in protecting your data including secure access such as biometric and multi-factor authentication. Our experienced staff will work with your teams to ensure all business compliance needs are met.
Our staff complements your current IT Team by providing the security expertise you require.
Prevent & Protect
DSM layers protection to circumvent a security incident while protecting the data to ensure it remains intact.
The VALUE PROPOSITION FOR MANAGED IT SECURITY
- IT Security creates value while reducing risk
- Security has become the biggest risk
- Data Compromise
- Managed Security Offers prediction and prevention
- The Justification for SaaS is as much about the value it creates while mitigating risks
- Comprehensive, enterprise-grade protection against cyber threats
DSM’s Security as a Service protects your company’s—and your clients’—sensitive data from malware, ransomware, and other cyber threats. We restrict and monitor access to your infrastructure and data, preventing attacks and responding quickly to resolve identified threats. We help ensure the continuity of your business operations. DSM offers the following security services:
- Awareness Training: DSM’s Security Awareness Education powered by Trustwave empowers your employees with the security know-how to help protect your business against growing security risks and compliance missteps. Awareness is a powerful tool
increatingculture and influencing organization behavior.
- Managed Firewall: DSM’s Managed Enterprise Network Firewall powered by Trustwave offers around-the-clock support, deployment flexibility, integrated threat analysis
andpredictablecosts so you can leave the heavy lifting to us and focus on running your business. The Managed Enterprise Network Firewall services provide complete management for third-party firewall products.
- Managed IDS/IPS: DSM’s Intrusion Detection powered by Trustwave Identifies attacks on your network. Managed Intrusion Detection delivers customized, comprehensive security for organizations that need data security experts to monitor network and application-layer traffic via an Intrusion Detection System.
- Managed SIEM: DSM’s Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) powered by Trustwave. The Managed SIEM services provide world-class expertise, threat intelligence, efficiency and automation otherwise unavailable to most organizations. These appliances offer extensive capabilities for additional correlation, reporting and ad-hoc analysis, both locally on the appliance and via services provided through our Security Operations Centers.
- Managed UTM: DSM’s Managed Unified Threat Management (UTM) powered by Trustwave is an industry-leading solution that features unique, integrated network security, technologies providing comprehensive protection for your network — all consolidated in a single network appliance and delivered as a managed service.