Mission-critical cloud services now available on the GSA
What is G-Cloud?
DSM's G-Cloud is the first and only Florida-based virtual private cloud solution designed for national, state, regional, and local government agencies. G-Cloud ensures up-time production, disaster recovery, and business continuity—and now, our industry-leading technologies are available for purchase through the GSA contract (see more details here).
G-Cloud Enterprise-Grade Features
- Compliance - Staff and data centers comply with CJIS, PCI, SOC1, SOC2, and SSAE16.
- Speed - Guaranteed 99.99%+ uptime, powered by OpenStack with VMWare or KVM.
- Security - Dual authentication security, hurricane-rated structures, redundant N+1 generators, uninterruptible power supply, computer room air conditioning.
- Support - Speak directly with a US-based expert anytime, 24/7.
Purchase G-Cloud on GSA Contract #991-268-11-1
G-Cloud makes it easier than ever for national, state, regional, and local government agencies to purchase high quality cloud products.
When is the GSA available?
- It's available now! Order at any time with pre-approved, negotiated pricing on top-quality products. For pricing and product information click here.
- Ready to get started? Fill out the form to be contacted directly by one of our technology consultants.
Is G-Cloud the same quality as DSM's other cloud products?
- YES! In fact, G-Cloud is built-on-top of DSM's long-standing history of quality cloud products and includes additional compliance specifically designed for government clients.
Who Should I Talk to About G-Cloud and GSA?
- Simply fill out the form on this page and a DSM technology consultant will contact you. You can also call us directly at 863-802-8888.
- For additional details you can visit GSA directly here!